I am Rani Alabed, my wife on June 8th, found a dead bug in one of my daughter's new nappies (huggies 2)
the bug was squashed between the layers of the nappie. (you can find the photos attached) its really unthinkable!!
This incident is not acceptable at all for babys' hygienic products, specially from a big brand like Higgies nappies.
I have already contacted Kimberly Clark Co. the owner of the brand on this issue, and the local dealer in Jordan.
the Dealer in Jordan appologised to us, and they offered to replace the pack for us!! (not the greatest action)
We are still very disappointed.
I demand an investegation on this incident.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Huggies Diapers
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Dear Sir I am Mohamed Albander from AL-Teraz trading Company we are in Iraq we are very interest about your company product spicily the deodorant i have a keen desire..."
- "Sold a damaged Ashley brand sofa which had a smell as it was water damaged.sent another 1 two days later which also smelt of rot. No offer of refund, forced..."
- "I am having a problem with VFR800 2008 without ABS model I bought 2 and a half years ago. More pictures and details in an attached PDF document. First 6 months..."